Acousti is a full service specialties contractor, specializing in acoustical, metal and wood ceilings, all types of flooring, from carpet to ceramic and interior and exterior finish wall systems, drywall, plaster, and framing. We service the General Contractor community as a subcontractor in the commercial markets; office, retail, education, health care, hospitality, churches, theme parks, and government facilities.
We have offices in all major markets throughout Florida, and branch offices in North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, and Texas. We offer excellent employee benefits; 401K, Profit Sharing Plan, Health, Dental, Disability, and Life insurance. In addition, employees’ advancement is based upon growth and leadership skills. Discretionary bonus and stock ownership are based upon performance.
Must have at least 5 years of General Contractor experience
- Professional face to face customer interaction and sales involvement from initial contact through business closing.
- Must be able to work individually and as a team player
- Ability to run a project from start to finish; take-offs, material order, project management, project close out/punch lists.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in gaining market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling, email, and networking.
- Experience with Sage/Timberline software helpful.
- Experience with Quick Bid/On-Screen Take Off helpful.
Employment Term and Type:
Regular, Full Time
About Acousti Engineering Company of Florida:
For over 70 years, Acousti Engineering Company of Florida and its offices throughout the Southeastern United States have been the industry leader on interior systems, providing first class service to contractors, architects, and end users alike. Acousti’s skill, experience, leadership, and unparalleled commitment to exceptional quality and detail make us the premier choice within the industry. We provide solutions to all construction needs from pricing and budgeting all the way to management and implementation. We have four core business areas serviced by our nearly 1,000 employees: Ceilings, Floors, Walls, and Specialty Construction. Our other specialties include, but are not limited to:
Suspended Acoustical Ceilings – Commercial, Educational, Institutional and Industrial applications.
Partitions – Demountables, Drywall, Whisper Walls, Prepanelized and Modular systems.
Flooring – Carpet, Resilient, Ceramic, Stone, Sheet Goods, and Wood.
Access Flooring Systems – Building Platform Technologies and Raised Computer Flooring.
Specialty Systems – Clean Rooms, Hospital Walls, and Folding Walls and Partitions.
Acousti Engineering Company of Florida is an equal opportunity employer