Acousti Engineering Company is now seeking candidates for the position of Foreman to join our Raleigh, NC Branch. This is a field management position and the preferred candidate will have 3 or more years of Foreman experience.
Description of Duties:
Our Foreman are skilled in acoustical, metal and wood ceilings, interior and exterior finish wall systems, drywall, plaster, and framing. As a Foreman for Acousti Engineering you will be responsible for supervising and providing leadership for crews of various sizes.
- Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards.
- Direct activities concerned with production
- Maintain construction schedule.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Supervise employees on job site. (i.e. subs)
- Ensure all job reports, and documents are submitted correctly and on time.
- Maintain written and photographic documentation daily, showing work completed, any damage done by other trades, safety issues, etc..
- Thoroughly understand project floor plans and construction drawings.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Should have three to five years of experience as a Foreman in the construction industry and have experience with metal framing, drywall, FRP work, finishing work, acoustic ceilings.
- Must have valid driver license
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and proven leadership skills. The ability to handle multiple projects / tasks
- The appropriate candidate will need to be able to communicate in a professional manner with all persons associated with the program, especially all client representatives.
- The ability to prioritize work, maintain a positive attitude and composure in stressful situations.
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading
- Familiarity with software such as Bluebeam, PlanGrid, PDF Expert and Dropbox preferred.
- Willingness to travel/work out of home territory, intermittently
As Soon As Possible
Employment Term and Type:
Regular, Full Time
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
7 am – 3:30 pm
Salary and Benefits:
based on experience
Benefits include 401K, Dental, Medical, and Life Insurance
About Acousti Engineering Company of Florida:
For over 70 years, Acousti Engineering Company of Florida and its offices throughout the Southeastern United States have been the industry leader on interior systems, providing first class service to contractors, architects, and end users alike. Acousti’s skill, experience, leadership, and unparalleled commitment to exceptional quality and detail make us the premier choice within the industry. We provide solutions to all construction needs from pricing and budgeting all the way to management and implementation. We have four core business areas serviced by our nearly 1,000 employees: Ceilings, Floors, Walls, and Specialty Construction. Our other specialties include, but are not limited to:
Suspended Acoustical Ceilings – Commercial, Educational, Institutional and Industrial applications.
Partitions – Demountables, Drywall, Whisper Walls, Prepanelized and Modular systems.
Flooring – Carpet, Resilient, Ceramic, Stone, Sheet Goods, and Wood.
Access Flooring Systems – Building Platform Technologies and Raised Computer Flooring.
Specialty Systems – Clean Rooms, Hospital Walls, and Folding Walls and Partitions.
Acousti Engineering Company of Florida is an equal opportunity employer.