Acousti’s commitment to represent the latest innovative construction materials and provide unsurpassed quality workmanship to our customers holds true for today’s environmental movement. Acousti is a member of U.S. Green Building Council to demonstrate our dedication to the evolution of sustainable construction products and techniques. As a national and local member of U.S. the Green Building Council (USGBC), Acousti supports the strength of Sustainable Construction and has an excellent understanding of LEED® building standards. As participants in USGBC’s Green Advantage Commercial Program, Acousti is a valuable team member for any construction team pursuing LEED certification.
Acousti has partnered with Armstrong Ceilings for a ceiling recycling program. This cradle-to-grave process is a natural extension of Armstrong’s use of recycled materials and environmentally compatible manufacturing process that reduces their environmental footprint. Acousti understands that Green Construction is viable part of the today’s business and shares our customer’s commitment to the environment. Join us as we continue to refine and shape the program to make it easier for you to integrate into your building plans.
- No landfill fees or dumpster costs. We’ll pick up your old ceiling tiles.
- Removing old ceilings for recycling provides an early view of potential problems, structural issues and abatement needs.
- Orderly ceiling removal eliminates confusion and space limitations during demolition.
- Achieve LEED® credits by including ceiling recycling in your construction waste plan.
- Show your commitment to the environment.
It’s good for the planet.
- Less landfill impact.
- Preserves our natural resources.
- Closed-loop process enables old ceilings to become new again with post-consumer content; saves on use of virgin materials.
Recycling materials is easy.
- SPECIFY – Include provisions for ceiling recycling in your project specifications. Specifications are available by contacting Jerry Caito at the Jacksonville office, (904) 781-9355.
- CONFIRM – Are your ceilings recyclable? Verify with Acousti and Armstrong that your old ceiling tiles can be recycled. We don’t care who made them!
- REMOVE – Stack your approved old tiles on pallets and shrink wrap or tightly band them.
- CALL – Contact Acousti to make arrangements for pick up or drop off of the tiles. Contact Jerry Caito at the Jacksonville office, (904) 781-9355.
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit composed of leaders from every sector of the building industry working to promote buildings and communities that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work.