770-419-9870 - 2000 Cobb International Blvd NW Suite B Kennesaw, GA 30152 USA
Our Atlanta branch welcomes the opportunity to help you with your interior systems project and can provide you with the appropriate cost estimates. We provide solutions for ceilings, floors, walls and specialty construction, in particular, suspended acoustical ceilings, wall partitions, access flooring systems and more.
Atlanta Branch Services
Josh MeroRegional Manager
Ceiling Project Manager
LocationAtlanta, Georgia, United States
Our Project Managers manage the full life cycle of a variety of projects. They work closely with our customers and internal Acousti team members to ensure complete work on time, on budget and to our high-quality standards. It is the responsibility of our Project Managers to protect and promote the interest of the project and take actions as required to ensure that our customers receive the product that they want with the quality and detail that they desire. The Project Manager, ceilings and drywall will have an advanced understanding of various standard and specialty ceiling system installation methods.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review project scope requirements to identify risks and confirm expectations upfront with all others involved; provide clarity of scope, products, schedule, coordination, etc.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive project cost estimates as the basis for upfront pricing decisions and on-going management of project profitability.
- Ensure bid proposals are accurate and project is delivered according to profit expectations.
- Ability to accurately estimate flooring projects.
- Ability to run a project from start to finish; take-offs, material order, project management, project close out/punch lists.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Focus on corporate, institutional, government, medical and hospitality industries.
- Professional face to face customer interaction and sales involvement from initial contact through business closing.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry productive and relationship building business conversations with end users and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in gaining market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling, email, and networking.
- Project Management experience dealing with Flooring and/or have a college degree with a Construction focus.
- Able to accurately estimate drywall projects.
- Experience with Timberline software helpful.
- Ability to work individually and as a team player
- Quick Bid/On-Screen take off experience with above average ability/accuracy in take-offs and estimating
- Strong ability to communicate with customers, construction teams and project management personnel on specifications, scope of work, cost, and performance challenges.
- Strong knowledge of ceiling and drywall products and installation for problem-solving field issues during production along with identifying future challenges during the bidding phase.
- College degree, preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalency GED, required
- Minimum 5 years of commercial drywall and ceiling sales experience required
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to understand, evaluate and effectively respond to customer proposals/RFP's for large renovation and capex projects, to include blueprints, specifications, and contract documents.
- Familiar with construction industry practices, methods, materials, installations, specifications, and conditions.
- Proficiency with various systems and software tools commonly used in the industry to effectively manage the estimating, project planning and tracking processes.
- Experience working on large ceiling projects, assuring successful completion of cost, schedule, and quality expectations over an extended time while effectively managing risks.
- Proficient Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office