An early mover in the access floor industry, our longstanding expertise in steel, wood-core and aluminum pedestal-mounted access floor systems allow for maximum flexibility and efficacy to the end user. We represent access floor panels like ASM Modular Systems and modular power like PeoplePower.
Computer and access floor systems provide many benefits to a building including providing easy access to the buildings installations, hiding unsightly wires, plumbing, or other equipment necessary for your business, its ability to distribute a heavy load, and its flexibility.
These types of raised floors are widely used in modern office buildings, and in specialized areas such as command centers, IT data centers and computer rooms, where there is a requirement to route mechanical services and cables, wiring, and electrical supply. The floors can also vary in heights to meet the needs of the space and equipment underneath.
At Acousti, we take great pride in the fact that before computer access floors were commonplace, we were responsible for the Saturn project’s flooring system at Cape Canaveral, Florida – the largest installation in the world at that time. Though the Saturn project has long since passed, our expertise in computer and access floor systems has only grown.
Today, we provide steel, wood-core, or aluminum panel solutions pedestal-mounted to conceal air ducts, wiring, piping, or other items underneath the floor without compromising accessibility for our clients’ computer and access floor systems needs.
Why Choose Computer and Access Flooring?
Raised floor systems are perfect for any client who needs to conceal Ethernet or computer network wires underneath the flooring.
Here are some of the other benefits to having access flooring:
- Reduced operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs
- Easily adapts to technological and organizational changes over the building’s lifetime at low cost
- Enhanced indoor environmental quality through superior indoor air quality, improved acoustics, and increased natural lighting
- Doesn’t compromise building’s aesthetics (easily hides wires, ducts, plumbing, etc.)
- Easy to update design with new finish (rather than traditional slab construction)
- Makes it easy to tie into the building ground to protect against static dissipation
- Even distribution of heavy weight load over the entire floor
- Maximizes usable space per floor